2021 Rodeo Season
**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE NEW RULES – WAYS THINGS WILL BE DONE FOR THE 2021 RODEO SEASON**
**DUE TO A BISMAL 2020 RODEO SEASON WE ARE HAVING TO CHANGE THE WAY CALL-INS, ENTRY FEE, and MEMBERSHIPS ARE PAID – HOW CALLINS WILL TAKE PLACE, ETC.**
**THERE ARE NO LONGER DAY PERMITS**
Only excepting credit card/debit card payments or money orders (payable to PWHRA). No longer accepting cash or personal checks.
- Call-ins / Entries:
- Call-ins/entries will only be handled now through the website using the call-in form (https://www.pwhra.com/call-in/ ) No longer will we be taking call-ins/entries at the national office phone number.
- Call-ins will still be the set days/dates (midnight to midnight). Remember the entry is dated and time-stamped!
- The reason for this is too many entries when called in are in bad service and it is at times no way to make out the call-in. This way everything will have all the information that we need in an email, date, and time-stamped. Much easier to keep track of everything.
- First to enter and pay will be put on the lineup for that said rodeo. If you do not pay by the set date you will be automatically deleted from that rodeo lineup.
- Paying Entry Fees:
- All entry fees will have to be paid into the office by a certain date (that will be established for each rodeo). Typically, it will be two weeks before the rodeo. If your entry fee does not get into the hands of the office by the set said deadline pay date for that said rodeo, then your entry will be voided, and we will then take the next team on the waiting list. The waiting list team will have to pay their fees the day they get the call. It is in the mail will not be excepted anymore.
- NO ENTRY FEE’S WILL BE EXCEPTED AT THE RODEO UNLESS IT IS OKED BY SANDY! Which Must be a money order to PWHRA
- We are ONLY taking ONE payment in full per team entry. No longer will you be able to have each of your team members pay a third.
- TEAM CAPTAIN MUST HAVE FULL MEMBERSHIP BOUGHT BEFORE ENTERING RODEO.
- Everyone MUST have a Full Membership or if first-year member Rookie Membership to compete. This fee must be paid before your first rodeo and must be paid in full. There is no more day permit.
- PWHRA will no longer accept cash at the office or at the rodeo period! Only money orders will be excepted from here on out. Unfortunately, due to bounced checks, people have ruined it for everyone.
- Credit/Debit cards or Money orders made out to PWHRA will be the only methods of payments excepted.
Credit Card Payments:
- Office excepts credit/debit card payments for entry fees, memberships, and blacklist fees.
- There will be a 4% service charge added to all cc/dc transactions.
- $375 Entry fee will be $390
- $175 Full Membership will be $182
- $100 Rookie Membership will be $104
Payouts: Payouts will not always be done at the rodeo. So please keep that in mind. If money(s), added checks, etc. are not received prior to the rodeo so it can be deposited into the account prior to the rodeo then payments will be done from the office and mailed to you. (please make sure your correct mailing address is your application, if not we do not accept responsibility for the mailing of the check to the incorrect address). Before anyone can receive a check, they must fill out a W4 legibly with the correct mailing address.
Membership Application online: Even though you may have filled out the membership application on the website you still have to pay the fee to make it legit. Once you fill out the application it goes directly to the office at that time you need to either call with a credit card number or mail a money order payable to PWHRA.
*There is no second chance! You and whoever you bring to the rodeo are representing PWHRA in an entirety! You are responsible for who you bring with you as they represent you. From the moment you step/drive onto the grounds. If you are being disorderly at any rodeo while on the grounds, in the stands, at the bar, etc. you will be terminated immediately as a PWHRA cardholder and be fined accordingly by the board of directors.
Rodeo Sanctioned so far for 2021.
Co-Sanctioning’s: PWHRA and XBR will possibly be co-sanctioning some rodeo together throughout the year. Remember to pay your office fee to the said Association that is the co – sanction. Example: Red Bluff is a PWHRA rodeo therefore if you want your point to count toward XBR finals you must have their membership card and pay their office fee. The same goes for if there is an XBR rodeo and the PWHRA teams want their point to count toward the PWHRA final points then they must pay the $100 dollar office fee along with already having their membership. Remember if you do not pay the office your office fee before the Rodeo then your point will not count!
Red Bluff – April 16, 17 & 18, 2021
Call-Ins March 15-17, 2021 (www.pwhra.com/call-in/ )
Entry Fees ($375) MUST be paid by March 21, 2021, by 5 PM PST.
(24 teams, it will be who enters and pays first. Once you enter, we get an email with the date and time stamp along with pertinent information. That way we know who was first and who was last to enter. The office will call you back to take your payment. If mailing into the office, you will probably want to make sure it has tracking)
- PWHRA AND XBR memberships will be excepted.
- PWHRA AND XBR Blacklists will both be honored. If you are on either blacklist you must have that fine paid before you can enter on March 15-17.
Pay-Outs: Due to this being the first rodeo in a year payout will be done from the National office and mailed out the following week. (Unfortunately, again this is due to contestants not listening and depositing/cashing a check prior to the date that was on the check.)
** 11 FOOT SHANK ROPE ~ WHEN YOU CUT THE RIDER LOSE IT HAS TO BE BROKE EITHER AT THE HALTER OR 4 FEET **
Winnemucca Ranch Hand – May 8 & 9, 2021
Call-Ins: April 5-7, 2021 (www.pwhra.com/call-in/ )
Entry Fees: $375 must be paid by April 11, 2021, @ 5 PM PST.
Cleastis Lacy Memorial – May 29th @ 1:00pm
Call-Ins: April 26-28, 2021 (www.pwhra.com/call-in/ )
Entry Fees: $375 must be paid by May 2, 2021 @ 5 PM PST.
War Bonnet Round Up – August 5-7, 2021
Call-Ins: June 28-30, 2021 (www.pwhra.com/call-in/ )
Entry Fees: $500 must be paid by July 4, 2021, @ 5 PM PST.
This is the official site for updated information on PWHRA sanctioned
events, news, and standings. We are dedicated to supporting and
promoting Wild Horse Racing in rodeo, along with its cowboy
photo credit to Mary Hyde
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2019 CHAMPIONS~
2019 PWHRA National Finals Champions ~ Copper State Cowboys
2019 Rookie of the Year ~ Carson Gracia
2019 Columbia River Region Champions – Team MAGA
2019 Wilderness Region Champions ~ Team BGB
2019 Sierra Region ~ Slim Peck Team
2019 Mountain States Region ~ Cattlemen’s Cut Team
Photo Credit to Mary Hyde
2019 PWHRA FINALS SPONSORS:
Buntin Brothers Guiding
Diamond K Gypsum
Marion Ag, Inc.
Oregon Turf and Tree
Sean Philp’s Trucking